- Experience Africa's spectacular big game and its colorful local cultures on this African safari.
- Explore world-famous Chobe National Park to the lush Okavango Delta.
- Observe elephants in Chobe National Park.
- Enjoy a warm welcome when our group visits a village near Hwange National Park.
- Feel the rumble of Victoria Falls.
- Exchange stories with our travel companions around a fire under a star-filled African sky.
- Wake to birdsong and begin another day on the safari of your dreams.
So, here's the plan... I've created a number of blogs in advance. These are scheduled to post every 3-4 days and will let you know where we are. They will also include photos I already have of our camps, some of the animals we'll see, etc. When we're in Johannesburg and Victoria Falls I will post photos and stories of our travelers and our adventures.
- 4 nights - Thornybush: Kruger's Northern Gateway, South Africa
- 1 night Johannesburg, South Africa
- 3 nights Chobe National Park, Botswana
- 3 nights Okavango Delta, Botswana
- 3 nights Kafue National Park, Zambia
- 3 nights Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe
- 2 nights Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- 4 nights Cape Town, South Africa