- Two-night stays in Montreal, Quebec City and Toronto, as well as an overnight stay in Ottawa and city tours of each.
- Breakfast of regional specialties at a local sugar shack and learning about maple syrup making.
- Boarding a boat to experience Niagara Falls up close and cruising through the spectacular unspoiled 1000 Islands.
- Watching the busy St. Lawrence River from high atop Montreal’s Mount Royal and experiencing the energy of multicultural Toronto.
- Walking the cobblestone streets of Old Quebec.
We'll be posting photos and tales of our travels as we go. Stand by for more...
Day 1 & 2 Montréal
Day 3 & 4 Quebec
Day 5 Ottawa
Day 6 & 7 Toronto, 1000 Island and Niagara Falls
Day 8 Tour Ends